Sunday, August 18, 2013

Welcome to 2nd Grade

 Summer is coming to an end and the excitement of a new school year is beginning! I hope everyone had an amazing summer filled with many memories spent with family and friends. I am very excited about this upcoming school year and hope you are too. 

I am new to Gonzales I.S.D. and the area. I taught previously in Weatherford I.S.D. which is located on the outside of Fort Worth. This will be my 9th year teaching. I have taught kindergarten for 6 years, 1st grade for 2 years, and this will be my first year teaching 2nd grade. I am very excited about this new chapter in my life! I look forward to the  opportunity to inspire, teach, and challenge each of my students. I hope you visit  my blog weekly to see the fun and exciting adventures we are having in 2nd grade. 


No comments:

Post a Comment